Sunday, January 29, 2012

2nd Chance Tournament

$3300 + $200 Championship No Limit Hold'em (Re-Entry)   

"Seat Open," is tough to hear, but they don't have to be the final words of the Championship Event.  Players taking advantage of the second chance include Adam Gerber, John Racener and David Johnston.

"I got 27k all in with kings against queens, says Johnston, "and it didn't end well for me."

Other tales from the first break; Eric Siegel says he folds to Ryan Eriquezzo's value bet when the 10♠ hits river. "Because that's what I do," says Siegel who had pocket kings against Eriquezzo's A♠ K♠ for the royal.

$10,000 Super Survivor winner Darryl Boatwright used that win to enter the Championship.  "I'm looking for some 'run good,' he says after the first two levels, "I like to have it from start to finish."

Level 3 75/100 underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment