Friday, January 27, 2012

Event 20: Racener Here & Gone

$1,500 + $150 + $500 Purple Chip Bounty NLHE

2010 WSOP November-Niner John Racener arrived late and has already busted out.  Thanks to Twitter, we can report his progress:

John Racener @racener
Just entered the $1600 buy in with a $500 bounty here at the borgata

John Racener @racener
Decided to play my first pot of torney 3 orbits in, and I was obv bluffing and he obv had a straight flush. 9k left from 20k starting stack

John Racener @racener
Up to 30k all the sudden. Flopped pair and flush draw, rivered two pair. He said I rivered him. #guessishouldhavefoldedNOT

John Racener @racener
Busted for 50k pot. All in on flop I had bottom two pair vs flush draw and double gutter, I turn flush draw, he rivers his flush


Todd Terry @toddbterry
70k. One bounty. Won a race, made a straight flush, won w FD + double gutter vs. Racener's 2 pair all in on flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment