Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Event 1: Inside the Rail

$500 +$60 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)

Hi, I’m Jen and really excited to be here at the Borgata Winter Poker Open’s kickoff event.

Over the next few days I'll be offering you a view from Inside the Rail, a personal account of my experience playing in Event 1, the $500k guarantee.

I can't believe the turnout and am glad I registered last night to get a head start on this massive field!
Jen Shahade

A bit about me, I'm part of a group called the Grindettes and am here with my girl Jamie Kerstetter and we rushed back to play in the Winter Open after playing the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (though you can’t tell from our lack of tans).

I'll be providing updates here on the blog and tweeting my Borgata Winter Open Adventure along the way. You can catch me from @jenshahade to @BorgataPoker so thanks for following along.

And if you’re at my table, tell me what you’re looking forward to over the next 17 days at the Winter Open and the $2 Million Guaranteed Championship Event (Jan. 29-Feb. 3)

And don’t three-bet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment