Monday, January 23, 2012

Event 8: 4th Place - Ippolito

$400 + $50 Deep Stack No Limit Hold'em (Re-Entry)

 Peter Ippolito (E. Meadow, NY) 
$15,314

Blinds 80k/160k/30k ante 

Ippolito moves all in for 2.8 million
Trevor Graffa calls and has Ippolito covered

Ippolito: A 2
Graffa: K 8

Flop: 2 8 10
Turn: 4
River: 6

Graffa gets the knockout with a pair of 8s and Ippolito is on the rail.

"I don't feel like I screwed up at all," says Ippolito, who has two WSOP circuit rings. "I ran good which is pretty standard when your getting hands."

Ippolito said he was fortunate five hands into the tournament when he rivered a full house after flopping a set of aces against a flopped straight.  "It saved me a bullet," Ippolito says, "I was ready to rebuy."

Peter Ippolito with a 4th place finish for $15,314.

No comments:

Post a Comment