Saturday, January 21, 2012

#BWO2012 Tweets

Random tweets from those following @BorgataPoker

@JamieKerstetter
Sweating @TheMavroWSOP11 heads up for $35k vs Matt Muffins Mazzeo. Two awesome players, gogogo!

@TheMavroWSOP11
Heads up with matt muffins. He has a 3-1 chip lead. I have 25 bigs

@Eli_Loewenthal
At 300/600...limp limp I shove 8350 from btn. Bb only caller with KJo and spikes J vs my AKo. #fungame #ontoothenextone

@TheReaLMander
200k goin to 10k blinds w 59ppl left...54pay. Gettin to be pretty shallow stacks...letts gooo #teammurder #teambaconbits

@Mikunbelievable
it's ridiculous I can't beat AQ with AA. I hoping he didn't get running diamonds and instead he hits two queens. Brutal day

@WiLDmAn_75
45 left. 27 pay. 45k. Just got it in AK v 99 pre. Flopped top 2. Will spare the followers I have left the remainder of the hand. #makeitstop

No comments:

Post a Comment