Thursday, January 19, 2012

Event 1: Shasho Shafted

$500 +$60 Deep Stack NLH (Re-Entry)

Kevin Zulauf doubled through Sherri Moores when his Jacks-full beat her 9s-full,  Kevin doubled to ~2 million and Sherri was left with less than 300k.

Michael Shasho opened utg and action folded around to Erin Graham Jr. in the small blind.  Erin shoved all-in and Michael called.  Erin tabled AK suited.  Michael said "I didn't think he had anything" and threw his cards on the table -- KJ offsuit.

 Erin Graham Jr.

The flop came K Q J and Michael took the lead with two pair, but then a Ten came on the turn, giving Eric the broadway straight.  The river was a brick.

The stacks were close and had to be counted down.  Michael had 985k and Erin had him covered with 987k.

Michael finished in 45th place ($2,861).  Erin doubled up to ~2 million.

1 comment:

  1. What happened was he was the button and raised to $115,000, I re raised with KJ to $415,000 just shy of half my stack since had was bluffing for the past hour. He shoved and I had to call under all the info I had and I already put half my money in.

    ReplyDelete