Monday, January 23, 2012

Event 8: ♥♥♥ Happy Anniversary! ♥♥♥

$400 + $50 Deep Stack No Limit Hold'em (Re-Entry)

Tom & Lori Evers

Tom Evers is celebrating his 19th wedding anniversary by playing poker.  Wife Lori is on the rail after trying her hand at craps earlier in the day.  "I usually get to Borgata a couple of times of year, so this is great," he says while playing heads up against Trevor Graffa.

"I let him play, that's his anniversary gift," says Lori, "I can't wait to see what I'm going to get," as she eyes the pay sheet. The Evers family is guaranteed at least ~$30,000 for second place, but could take ~$53,000
with a win.

"I just hope she let's me keep a couple of bucks," Evers says after dragging another pot.  "I'd like to come here more often, but I don't think that's going to work."

Perhaps as five figure payday will change Lori's mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment