Sunday, January 29, 2012

Event 22: Final Table Banter

$1,000 + $90 Six-Max No Limit Hold'em

Final six aren't seeing too many flops. Looks like a lot of blind stealing.

A lot of silence, people checking their smart phones or using their I-pads, then the table looses up a little...

Jerry Maher defends his small blind then his big blind against Michael Ferrell.

The next hand chip leader Justin Schwartz raises Maher pre causing Jerry to 3-bet.

Schwartz says, "I think you're bluffing...I should jam here" then reluctantly folds.

Jerry says, "You got me to show" and tables A-K.
Schwartz see big slick and says, "I was live" which got a laugh.

"Isn't poker fun?...About time somebody blows up" says Jerry.

Michael Ferrell responds, "It's coming, don't you worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment